The platform allows payments via bank cards, wire transfers, virtual currencies and paypal.
Please read all terms of shipment and payment before placing your order.
ZhenChain has two warehouses, Shenzhen warehouse and Hong Kong warehouse. Our orders will be shipped from one of these two warehouses.
- Free shipping on most products
- Some products do not include postage, such as miner parts, immersion cooling products and mobile mining. Please contact the website customer service to calculate the postage before placing an order.
- Some remote areas need to make up the difference in freight due to transportation difficulties, such as Russian, Belarus, Ukraine, Argentina, Chile, Libya, South Africa, Brazil, Australia, Kuwait, Peru, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Africa and other remote countries. Please contact the website customer
- service to confirm the price difference before placing an order.
- Packaging details: carton packing / per unit
- Worldwide delivery(Customer Request Acceptable): UPS, DHL, FedEx, EMS, TNT and Special Express Line (double-clear tax lines and door-to-door service for countries such as Thailand and Russia)
- Port: Shenzhen / Hong Kong
- Lead time: in 7 days after payment
- Note: If you have any questions about the logistics information, please contact us immediately. We will track your shipment and get back to you as soon as possible.
All items are non-refundable and orders not cancelable. (Except in the increase in mining machine prices due to the fluctuation of prices or in the case of out of stock)
We offer no warranty for pre-installed software, its quality, performance, functionality, or compatibility for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the software will meet specific requirements or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error-free. The product is sold “as is”.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, this warranty does not apply to:
- normal wear and tear;
- damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper handling or improper installation;
- damage or loss of the product caused by undue physical or electrical stress, including but not limited to moisture, corrosive environments, high voltage surges, extreme temperatures, shipping, or abnormal working conditions;
- damage or loss of the product caused by acts of nature including, but not limited to, floods, storms, fires, and earthquakes;
- damage caused by operator error, or non-compliance with instructions as set out in accompanying documentation;
- alterations by persons other than us, associated partners or authorized service facilities;
- products, on which the original software has been replaced or modified by persons other than us, associated partners or authorized service facilities;
- counterfeit products;